Pact membership fee structure is as follows:
Lifetime Membership (Rs/- 5,000 only)
5 Year Membership:
- Psychiatrist 3000 Rs/- (5 years)
- Psychologist/GP/Psychiatry internee/ MO/ Senior Nurses etc 2000 Rs/- (5 year)
- Student (having 16 years or less year education)/Trainees/junior Nurses 1500 Rs/- (5 years)
Benefits of Membership:
- Membership for five years.
- 25% discount on fees in all PACT workshops, conferences, and seminars.
- Access to PACT Future activities.
- Access and 20% discount on the CBT Certification course /Diploma program.
- Online access to a library of e-Books.
- You can get help with your projects related to CBT (This includes technical and financial help).
- Small funding initiative for trainees. This will include up to 50,000 per year for a research project that explores the effectiveness of CBT
- Opportunity to join our ongoing teaching and research projects.
- Priority will be given to publishing with our Bulletin.
You can directly transfer money to the official bank account of PACT. Bank details are as follows;
Title: PACT Organization
Account no. 1611001627910001
MIB House, old racecourse road, Lahore
Note: Please submit/Email the filled membership form and bank receipt scanned copy to email@example.com